Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Tiny Buddha Published One of My Articles!

I am delighted to share that Tiny Buddha (www.tinybuddha.com) published one of my articles yesterday. What a thrill! If you aren't familiar with Tiny Buddha, I highly, highly recommend it -- add it to your bookmarks, RSS feed, etc. It's chock full of excellent writing and invaluable insight. I'm honored and humbled to have had one of my articles published in that space.

I hope you enjoy it! Click the title below to check it out:

"How We Can Reduce Our Suffering by Feeling Uncomfortable Feelings"

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! It was a pleasure to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post! Buddha says, Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind. thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete